Hogskull Writers

Nelson Lynch creates a blog for the Writers of Hogskull, a suburb of Taylorville, Maryland, the hub of the known Universe. Writers include Fran Carlson, Liz Paterra, JH Williams, Dale Cathell, Susan Beverly and Dolores Pike

Monday, January 23, 2006

Episode 8

Dopey stepped outside and waved the others in. He stood in the center of the doorway when Red approached and tried to force her to rub against him as she entered the cottage. She giggled, pulled one of his long ears and pushed him away.

Jack waited until he had consumed two Australian beers before trying to borrow money from Dopey. He strolled over to where Dopey was talking with a longhaired woman. “Can you loan me five dollars. My mom is waiting home for a six pac of beer and somehow I spent all mine on ale.”

Dopey winked at the long haired woman. “What do you think, Rapunzel? Should I loan Jack five dollars so his mom won’t die of thirst?”

She nodded her head and patted the seat for Jack to sit down.

Dopey gave Rapunzel a lewd grin. He turned to Jack. “How about I take a six pac over to your house. Your mom is a nice looking woman. Maybe she’ll invite me in and share the beer with me.” He thought for a few seconds. “I better take two six pacs just in case I get lucky and stay a while.”

Jack stepped away from the two people. “Forget it. My mom wouldn’t let you in the house even if you had a truck load of beer.” He walked away and looked for Red Ridinghood. After a few more beers, he found her sitting in a corner with Jack Horner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home